Required Information When Requesting a Quote
Submit quote requests via email to
. Please include the following information:
- Item number(s)
- Billing address
- Shipping address (Note: We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes)
- Whether or not you will need specialized documents for import to your country
- Any additional details or questions
For you convenience, we have created an excel form to organize all of the above information. Please complete and attach this form when submitting a quote request to your Global Export Representative.
We are typically able to process and respond to quote requests fastest during US business hours. Please allow up to 24 hours for us to review and respond to your quote request.
Placing Your Order
To place your order, you will need to complete, sign, and return an Export Compliance Questionnaire (ECQ). This document is available below to download and will also be sent to you with your sales quotation. You will need to confirm via email that you are placing the order as quoted. Once your account is created you will receive your order confirmation. Payment must also be arranged at this time. Our preferred method of payment is via wire transfer. After your payment has been made and processed, we will ship your order to you.
(Please note: If items on your order are not in stock, your order will ship when they are in stock again).
Additional Ordering Information
- Partial Shipments: When placing your order, please let your Global Export Representative know if you are willing to accept partial shipments in the event that some items are not in stock.
- Electrical Requirements: When requesting a quote and placing your order, please let your Global Export Representative know about your electrical requirements.
- Dangerous Goods: Please ensure that your country will allow dangerous goods to be imported.
- Fish & Wildlife Items: Please ensure that your country will allow fish and wildlife items to be imported. These items must be inspected by the US Fish & Wildlife Service. This process and inspection will add approximately two weeks to the lead time and $94 to the shipping cost.
- Export Compliance Questionnaire Form: The Export Compliance Questionnaire Form is required to be completed, signed, and returned for all international orders. The information in the form is used to conduct regulatory screening and to set up your customer account. (Please Note: We cannot use P.O. Boxes for a shipping address)
Export Compliance Questionnaire Form
- Routed Export Transaction Certificate (RETC): The Routed Export Transaction Certificate is required if the customer uses a freight forwarder other than our own.
Contact Your Global Export Representative
Phone: For all countries outside the US, call: