This cabinet can store microscopes of many different sizes.
- Available in three sizes
- The unit is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish and rubber base molding
- Adjustable wire dividers allow for storage of various sized microscopes and removable if needed
- Constructed of solid oak and oak veneers
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Locking oak framed doors with 3/16” tempered glass
Constructed of solid oak, hardwood and oak veneers, using dowel construction, with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. Solid oak framed glazed doors are hinged with three-point locking handles. Tempered glass is 3/16" thick. Microscopes are stored safely and conveniently on two fixed and three adjustable 1" shelves (weight capacity of 40lbs. per sq. ft.). Adjustable wire dividers allow for storage of microscopes of various sizes. Dividers can be removed to use shelves for general storage. The 24"W cabinet has one locking door that is hinged right.
Ordering information: Individual compartments can vary per size ordered; maximum size is 7¼W×13D×14"H.