Pear-shaped separating funnel made of borosilicate glass with a 1000 ml capacity, featuring pressure equalizing capabilities, a 29/32 plastic stopper, and a PTFE key stopcock, providing optimal control and efficient liquid separation.
- Made of high quality Borosilicate 3.3 glass - Transparency allows for high visibility
- Used to transfer liquids - using the stopcock allows fluids, including reagents, to dispense slowly (drop-wise)
- Fitted with an interchangeable 29/32 plastic stopper and PTFE key stopcock
- Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance
- Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures and thermal shocks. Eisco borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: strain point 515 °C, annealing point 565 °C, softening point 820 °C.