The 12.5 L unit features a top-mounted independent evacuation and venting vacuum fittings.
- Heating system optimizes chamber space for drying, curing, vacuum embedding, and plating applications
- Polycarbonate safety shield protects door glass
- Built-in over-temperature protection
- Vacuum level is displayed on gauges from 0 to 30 in Hg
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel tubing for long-term performance
- With two removable stacking aluminum shelves
- Easy-to-clean Type 304 stainless-steel interior chamber
- Powder-coated heavy-gauge steel exterior for durability
- Two-year warranty with extended warranty packages available
The 19.8 L and 65.1 L units feature a front-mounted three-way valve for evacuation, venting and purging of inert gases (e.g., Nitrogen or Argon) with vacuum fittings on the front of the unit.
7.6 cm (3") glass wool insulation prevents heat loss. Silicone door gasket and positive latch door maintain seal at all vacuum levels.
Ordering information: Comes with Two-Year Parts and Labor Warranty.