This chloroplast is a magnified example of the cell organelle of photosynthesis.
- Heavy Weight Replacement Base
- Adaptable for Nearly Every Skeleton
- Large Wheels for Easy Transport
- Chloroplast Shows Cell Organelle's Internal Structure
- Inner and Outer Membrane of Thylakoids, Grana, and Stoma Highlighted
The cut away shows the chloroplast's internal structure and highlights the inner and outer membrane of the thylakoids, grana, and stoma.
The chloroplast is adaptable for nearly every skeleton.