Kit contains six boxes of complete simulated blood curriculum; each box provides an array of blood typing activities.
- Activities Don't Use Real Blood
- Same Procedures as Those Used to Type Human Blood
- Results Approximate Those Obtained by Real Blood Typing
- Students Can View Simulated Red and White Blood Cells under a Microscope
- Tools Allow Students to Learn about Blood in a Safe Environment
You can follow the same procedures used to type human blood and obtain results that approximate those obtained by real blood typing. The blood contains simulated red and white blood cells that can be viewed under the microscope.
In addition to the simulated blood, you can also use unique, hands-on blood-typing models to visualize antigen-antibody reactions. These combined learning tools allow you and your students to obtain a comprehensive look at blood in a safe and engaging environment.