- Designed for bronchoscopy
- Can be used For intubation practice
The Nakhosteen Bronchoscopy Model, Broncho Boy, was designed initially to facilitate learning transoral and transnasal flexible fibreoptic bronchoscopy. It may, however, be used for intubation
with a rigid bronchoscope. It was conceived and developed by Prof. Dr. John A. Nakhosteen.
The unit consists of the following components:
1. Broncho Boy model by Nakhosteen (complete model with naso-pharynx and tracheo-bronchial tree with head and thorax).
2. Aluminium transport and storage suitcase.
3. Adjustable mounting base
4. Lubricant spray 250 mL pressure spray bottle.
5. Instructions for use