Even beginning stargazers can catch stunning views of the next comet with Celestron’s Cometron 114AZ.
- Quality optical design--parabolic mirror provides sharp image and eliminates spherical aberration
- Fast focal ratio offers a wide field of view, perfect for observing comets, star clusters, galaxies, and more
- No-tool setup means you are up and observing in no time
- Lightweight and portable, a great grab-and-go telescope
- Large aperture collects more light and provides more detail
Designed specifically for viewing comets, Cometron 114AZ offers a 114 mm parabolic mirror to capture the sharpest views of even dim comets on their journey toward the Sun. Two high-quality Kellner eyepieces are included to enhance your views. The simple Newtonian reflector optical design, altazimuth mount, and included red-dot finderscope make it easy to navigate the night sky. A steel tripod provides stability.
Cometron 114AZ is also a perfect instrument for viewing objects in our solar system and beyond. Its wide field of view renders the Moon, the Milky Way galaxy, and the rings of Saturn in impressive detail. You’ll even be able to observe the moons of Jupiter as well as distant objects like the Orion Nebula.