Microliter spectrometry in a pipette tip. Quantify RNA, DNA and Proteins in just 3 seconds.
- Measures nucleic acid samples down to 3ng/μL, and proteins to 0.1mg/mL
- Tests samples in volumes as low as 1 - 2 μL - no need to dilute!
- Purchase includes P10 micropipette and a box of 96 UVpette tips
- No additional calibration needed (auto calibrating)
- This stand-alone unit with built-in printer requires no additional computer or software
The Picodrop™ spectrophotometer is used by Life Scientists work working with DNA, RNA, Proteins, Microarray dyes and Cell cultures. This unique, patented technology provides the user with a fast and convenient way to measure UV absorbance through specially-designed UVpette tips.
The UVpette tips are made with an advanced polymer technology that ensures precise UV absorption measurements between 220nm and 950nm, allowing the concentration of your sample to be read without leaving the pipette tip. Since the instrument never touches your sample, there's no contamination risk. You can recover it, or use it directly in an assay right after measuring the concentration.
Certifications: The Picodrop™ spectrophotometer is manufactured under ISO9001 conditions and is supplied complete with detailed testing certificate and validation report.
Each Picodrop™ spectrophotometer comes with a sample rack of 96 UVpette (required for use) and a P10 micropipette.
Caution: To obtain accurate concentrations, only UVpette tips are recommended for use with the Picodrop™ spectrophotometer. Any micropipette will work with the UVpette tips.