Complete simulator with major vascular injuries to enhance tactical combat casualty care (tccc) training.
- Realistic size and weight with fully articulating limbs
- Simple to operate, mobile, and remote controlled
- Usable in field or classroom training
- Simulates combat trauma injuries and major vascular injuries for training of hemorrhage management and airway control with life-like tissue
- Full-body simulator, realistic size and weight (1,93 m/ 6' 4" and 84 kg/ 185lb) with fully articulating limbs for high threat extraction training
- Simple to operate, fully mobile and remotely controlled for realistic TCCC field training scenarios
- Easy-to-use instructor interface tablet with simulation logs and self-diagnosis
The full body Tactical Casualty Care Simulator 2 (TCCS 2) offers military, government forces, medical rescue, and private security the opportunity to realistically train combat trauma care for major vascular injuries using common wound patterns found in combat casualties. Tactical Combat Casualty Care training can get rough and this trauma simulator was built to last even under the toughest training scenarios. It is highly ruggedized and water resistant and can be used both outdoors in battlefield training and indoors in classroom settings.
Remote controlled (up to 48 m/ 52 yards distance): respiratory and heart rate, pulsating bleeding and arterial hemorrhage with 11 l (3-gallon) blood reservoir.
Use the TCCS 2 to simulate combat trauma scenarios featuring injuries from an IED (improvised explosive device) attack followed by an ambush. Prehospital patient care in combat scenarios focuses on fast solutions for hemorrhage control, wound management, and airway stabilization.