This compact centrifuge is ideal for fast spins with a higher RCF requirement. Ideal for PCR®, microfilter cell separation, clinical and diagnostic applications, and HPLC protocols.
- Digital speed display for RCF or RPM
- Back-lit display shows time, speed and operational information on the same screen and are adjustable
- Tool Free rotor exchange
- Sample imbalance and tilt safety shut-off
- Safety interlock lid prevents opening while rotor is turning
- UV-Resistant plastic, increased useful life under harsh light conditions
- Powered by 12 VDC
Features durable ABS body and polycarbonate lid and compact footprint and brush-less motor for quiet operation and low vibration.
Quick-spin button for momentary spin requirements, press and hold to operate, release to end spin cycle. Push button lid release. Manual override allows user to open lid in case of power failure and long-life maintenance free motor.
Certifications: Tested to comply with U.S., Canadian and European Safety and EMC Standards, CE certified, RoHS certified
Ordering information: Three year warranty included.
Delivery information: Supplied with 12 place 1.5/2.0 ml tube rotor, 32 place 0.2 ml tube rotor (singles, or 4×8 Strip), 12 tube adapters 0.2 ml, 12 tube adapters 0.5 ml, universal double insulated power adapter 110 to 240 V 50/60 Hz, with four interchangeable cord types.