Innovative performance plastic and flex ink for durable, easy to use, chemical specific laboratory wash bottles.
- Chemical specific wash bottles with color coded caps and labels
- Eisco exclusive Performance Plastic is durable yet extremely responsive
- Made of low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Easy to read labeling, including chemical specific information and safety warnings
- Self-venting design to eliminate leaks and dripping
- Wide mouth for easy filling
- Innovative flex ink won’t fade, crack, or peel
Wash bottles made with Eisco Scientific's exclusive Performance Plastic, a low density polyethylene (LDPE) for superior quality, strength, and flexability. Innovative Flex Ink won't fade, crack or peel. Each bottle is color coded and labeled for a specific chemical featuring that chemical's information as well as hazard, safety, and first aid precautionary statements. Color coded leak-proof caps with built-in nozzle included. The low density polyethylene plastic is very responsive, with smooth bounce back that won't get stiff over time. Easy to control squeeze for dispensing.
Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach) wash bottles are opaque (white) to protect contents from UV light rays. Other bottles are clear/transparent.
Certifications: Bottle labeling complies with the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS), OSHA’s HazCom 2012 requirements, and OSHA requirements as outlined in Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200.
Packaging: Bottles are available individually and in packs of 2 or 6.