PURELAB® Classic Water Purification Systems, ELGA LabWater
Water Purification Systems
Pure and Ultra Pure Water Systems
The PURELAB Classic system combines high performance with economy to deliver 18.2 MΩ-cm type I ultrapure water at a very cost-effective price
- Ultrapure type I water at very economic costs for the equipment and the cost of ownership
- Automatic intermittent recirculation minimizes temperature build-up and optimizes microbial performance
- Very easy to maintain – incorporates ‘fast rinse’ ultra filter
- Upgradable from single pack to twin pack purification
- Suitable for all life science and analytical applications
- Complete sanitization of all wetted parts ensures optimum microbial performance
The PURELAB Classic contains many market leading features to deliver consistent and reliable water purity.
Accessories information: Additional accessories are available; contact your VWR representative for more information.
Ordering information: Feed water must be from a pre-treated source such as deionized, distilled or reverse osmosis. If the feed pressure exceeds 10 psi, a pressure regulator is required. One purification pack required and sold separately and if required, a point of use filter can be purchased. Validation labor not included with systems that include validation documentation.