The award winning PURELAB flex range is designed around your needs, delivering accuracy, flexibility and ease of use with an innovative and ergonomic design
- The compact unit can be placed on the bench or can be wall mounted
- Integrated 7 liter reservoir, ensuring that water is always available
- The front doors ensure easy access to the consumables, making them quick and easy to replace
- Data capture via USB for system performance validation and software updates
- Fully recirculating
- Ensuring the highest microbial purity and guaranteeing pure water at the point-of-use
- Recirculation of the water occurs from the reservoir right to the point of use
- Real-time TOC monitoring provides complete confidence in organic purity and clear display at all times
- Intuitive dispenser offers a clear display of the water purity for absolute confidence as you dispense
The flex 3 is the ultimate system providing tap to ultrapure water in one single unit. As the PURELAB flex 4 has manual-filling capability, it can operate independently from a tap, in temporary locations. The system can be connected to a pre-treated water supply and is particularly suited for small volumes of water where TOC levels are critical and must remain stable.
Certifications: UL approved. C-UL approved. CSA approved. CE marked.
Accessories information: Additional accessories are available; contact your VWR representative for more information. Items to purchase separately are the final filter, either the Point-of-Use Biofilter or the Point-of-Use Microfilter. Also to be purchased separately is the optional sanitization pack.
Ordering information: The purification pack and vent filter are included. A 7 liter storage tank is built into the system. Validation labor not included with systems that include validation documentation.