This manual provides information and activities for the labs of 24 AP Physics topics.
- Inquiry-Design Experiments Included
- Activities Encourage Critical Thinking
- Designed by AP Physics Teachers
- Perfect Guide for First-Time AP Teachers
- Ideal for AP I and II, IB, and Advanced Honors Physics Courses
Each description of the 24 guided-inquiry labs in the manual features a guided pre-lab to improve the skills required to perform the activity. The students use critical thinking skills to design an activity that investigates different physics topics. The manual is designed for AP Physics I and II.
AP and the Advanced Placement Program are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which does not endorse and was not involved in the production of these products.