Explore the richness, diversity, and evolutionary history of past life forms preserved in the fossil record.
- Sixteen numbered fossil specimens covering major taxonomic divisions within each phylum or class
- Complete taxonomic classification guide with identification key for each specimen
- Key cards with illustrations of important morphological features of specimens
- Detailed identification list with name, age, stratigraphic data, and locality of each specimen
- Compartmented collection box for storage or a single-cavity box for larger sample sets
Provides renowned specimen quality, exceptional support materials, and superior packaging. Examples from each of the geologic eras, including stromatoporoid, rugose, tabulate, and scleractinian corals. Set of 16.