With emphasis on ease and accuracy, this capacitor board demonstration teaches students about series and parallel circuit connections.
- Simple Assembly and Operation
- Capacitor Board Length: 38 cm
- Capacitor Board Height: 24 cm
- Three Microfarad Capacitors on Each Side of Board
- Topics Include the Importance of Proper Discharge Mechanisms
The exciting demonstration connects students to core physics and physical science concepts. With quick set up and operation, the demo gives educators more time to work with students.
The board consists of three microfarad capacitors on each side, and you can alter the arrangement with banana plugs. A buzzer or light diode can discharge the capacitors for excellent demonstrations on the importance of proper discharge mechanisms.
Ordering information: This kit includes a capacitor board, nine connecting wires, and demonstration instructions. A 12VDC power supply is required but not provided.