Quick and Convenient in Case of Emergency
- Bright green wall panel for visibility
- Shipped with empty bottles; can be filled with your favorite Sterile Eye Wash Solution Refills
- Quick instruction diagrams on the bottle and station confirm how to use the eyewash bottle
- Includes a mirror and multi-language directions on the station
- Hardware not included
- Single station dimensions: 44.5W x 38H cm (17.5 x 15”)
Laboratory Eyewash Station that is hard to miss in any lab. Kept filled with sterile solution, it is ready to provide immediate emergency relief. To use, flip the cup lid open, hold against the injured eye and apply pressure to bottle. The plastic unit also has four screw holes for wall mounting, a mirror, instructions, and a dust cover. Total size 17.5 x 15". Does not meet hand free ANSI requirements.