This sequential human anatomy program lets students explore body regions layer-by-layer.
- Over 200 Anatomical Features
- Color Rendition of the Human Body
- Mylar Overlay Sequences Provide 3-D Spatial Relationship of Structures, Vessels, and Organs
- System's Back Displays the Skeletal and Nervous Systems
- Erasable Grease Pencils Work on Mylar Overlay
The nearly life-size color rendition of the human body features over 200 named and indexed anatomical features with a keyed chart. The sequences of Mylar overlay that dissects systems and organs in their progressive layers provide a 3-D spatial relationship of principle structures, vessels, and organs while the back of the system contains a full-figure view of the skeletal and nervous systems.
Students and teachers can use erasable grease pencils to write on the Mylar sheets. The whole system comes mounted on a four-legged steel frame.